This Vogue Parody has been making its way around the internet and I’ve been tagged to do my own version of it. If you don’t know what it is, check out Kim Kardashian’s video here.
Let’s get to it!
Vogue Parody: Questions
1. What is your usual Starbucks order?
Pink Drink. I can’t have milk because it makes my stomach hurt and the coconut milk in it is perfect!
2. What does your work station look like right now?
My current work station is messy as all get out! I’ve been super busy at work and I’m writing this on my lunch break.
3. All time favorite food?
Chicken and broccoli and steamed dumplings! I could eat those all day every day.
4. Favorite author?
J.K. Rowling. She created Harry Potter and without her I wouldn’t have been able to get through some rough times.
5. What do you think of open relationships?
I personally don’t want to be in one, but if it works for you then all the power to you.
6. What is your favorite video game?
I don’t play very many video games but I’d have to say I really enjoy playing FIFA with Cameron.
7. Guilt pleasure treat?
8. Favorite movie?
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
9. Favorite book?
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. Started the rabbit hole into the Potterverse.
10. Twitter or Instagram?
Twitter for sure!! I’ve met so many awesome people on there!
11. Desktop or laptop?
Laptop! I love the ability to be able to use it anywhere.
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
Be true to yourself
13. What project are you working on right now?
Lots of blog content. Stay tuned!
14. Favorite color?
15. Did you get good grades at school?
Yes, I did! Even won the Straight A’s Award all throughout middle school
16. Dream job?
Sports Agent to all of the high profile athletes
17. Played any sports?
Didn’t play any sports, but I marched in the high school band. We trained just as hard and long as the football team did!
18. Do you have a degree?
Yes! I have a BS in Legal Studies from the University of Central Florida
I am Puerto Rican
20. What is your favorite kind of blog post to do?
My favorite kind of blog post are the relationship ones. I want to help everyone in their different relationship situations. Check out my latest that gives you tips on how to live stress free with a roommate.
21. What do you like to collect?
I actually collect a lot of thing, but my favorite has to be collecting memories.
22. Describe yourself in three words?
Beautiful. Helpful. Intelligent.
23. If you were a rapper what would your rapper name be?
Lil Hangry for sure! It’s even my Cashapp username if you want to send me some cash 😉
24. Who was the last person you DM’d?
Cameron and my brother in our group chat on Instagram.
25. What’s on the top of your wish list right now?
A new car
26. Sorting house?
27. How many tattoos do you have?
None! Thinking about getting one though
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
I am most grateful for my blog. It’s helped me find my voice. I’m able to communicate better now.
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
Getting views from Pinterest to my blog. This is the first month where I actually got more than a view or two from there.
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
I woke up this morning! Not every day is promised!
31. What’s the best thing ever?
32. Favorite season?
Autumn! I love seeing the leaves change colors and the weather is hands down the best!
33. Favorite holiday?
Christmas. I love the cold weather and spending time with loved ones.
34. What fictional character do you relate to most?
I relate to Ariel from the Little Mermaid. She lost her voice and found it.
35. Do you like surprises?
Yes, I love them!
36. What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had?
Getting my Apple Watch for Valentine’s Day a year and a half ago. (This is all I could think of at the moment)
37. What’s a surprise that made you cry?
Helping my grandma watch my cousin play her a song at a bar a few months after his dad/her son passed away.
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve ever given to someone?
Paying for my mom’s birthday weekend. She stayed on property at Universal and got to go to Ice! at the Gaylord Palms. She’s been wanting to go to that for years.
39. Do you like muffins?
Yes I love muffins! My go-to is the OG Blueberry muffin.
40. Do you cook often?
I try to! Doesn’t always work out that way though.
41. What’s your favorite dessert?
Grandma’s apple pie
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
I’m open to try anything at least once. I’ve been pretty impressed most of the time.
43. Cake or pie?
44. What’s your least favorite food?
Beans! The texture is just awful
45. What’s your favorite condiment?
I love ketchup! I used to drink it out of the packets when I was little.
46. It’s 4am on a Saturday night, what would you eat?
Waffle House egg and sausage hash brown bowl with jalapeños.
47. If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
Motivation 101. How to start and stay motivated
48. Best animated film?
The Lion King. I’m also super biased because it came out in theaters the day before I was born
49. What has a guy (or girl) done or said to impress you?
Said that I was their Partner in Crime and Ride or Die
50. Best thing to do on a first date?
Don’t come on too strong. Do a lighthearted and fun activity to get you both laughing and out of your comfort zone.
51. Worst thing to do on a first date?
Don’t show up.
52. What is the funniest pick up line a guy could use on a girl?
This happened to me, I was walking to class with headphones and sunglasses on. This guy stops me to ask me where the business building was. We were standing in front of it. He proceeds to tell me that he is a business major and knew where it was the whole time but wanted to talk to me. He asked me if I wanted to go to Smoothie King in the Student Union for waters. Really???? Still makes me laugh
53. Best comic book character?
54. What are three things that are always in your purse?
Wallet, chapstick, birth control
55. Favorite drink?
56. If you could play a historical character who would it be?
57. Kittens or puppies?
58. Favorite sushi roll?
59. What kind of lipstick do you use?
I use all kinds of lipstick but my favorite has to be the Anastasia Beverly Hills matte liquid lipstick.
60. What kind of foundation do you use?
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation. I have really sensitive skin and this one gives me the best coverage without suffocating my pores.
61. Blow-dry or air-dry?
Depends. Recently I’ve been diffusing my hair because it’s so cold inside our house.
62. Who is your fashion icon?
Me. I do what I want, when I want
63. Favorite Disney character?
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
Coming to work. Other than that, we’ll just have to wait and see where the day takes me.
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
66. Movie that made you cry?
Last movie to make me cry has to be The Lion King. Classic movie that gets me every time.
67. If you could sing a duet with someone who would it be?
68. If your life was a song what would the title be?
It’s my life
69. What’s your favorite animal?
70. Favorite illustrator?
I don’t even know any. Pass
71. The person you want to have coffee with?
My great grandmother. I would love to spend one more moment with her.
72. What country would you like to visit?
73. Best way to decompress?
Taking a bubble bath
Vogue Parody: Nominations
I nominate the following 6 people to take part in this challenge!
If you all choose to do this challenge, please let me know. I’d love to read your answers! Happy Blogging!